12.13.2009

Happy Holidays

This year, I had the good fortune to get engaged. Amidst all of the planning, scheduling, contacting, and renting, I tried to squeeze out a design for our first Christmas card. For the past few years, it's been a theme of mine to design myself for this project, pretentious as that may seem. Well, in keeping with that theme, I jumped at the chance to sketch in Fiancé Knowles. So here we are, retro and all. Those who know me also know that I enjoy a good ride on the bike, hence the steed of steal. Take a look:


I designed my greetings to postcard size, which is great since postcard stamps are 28 cents. Not to mention the green aspect of conserving paper by not using envelopes.


If you'd like to see what you or others look like as a kitschy caricature, contact me and we'll talk. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment